1) Ge.tt (temperately Desktop to Desktop/Devices)
– upload files at desktop (pretty fast around 20kb/s)
– Get the shorten download link
– Open your desktop / devices browser , type the link and download.
P.S. 250M(without sign up for 30 days) / 2G(sign up), It can stream audio and video files, create folders, resume download.
2) Just Beam it (Desktop to Device , Device to Desktop, Device to Device)
– Drag or select the files to upload (For mobile device, like iPad, will open “camera roll ” instead)
– Generate the download link / QRcode (only can using once, valid for 10 minutes) FAQ is here.
Application for Education
These 2 web services quite useful for teachers to deliver course material to students. After a quick try, the speed to upload and download is satisfied for me. Give a try, you won’t be disappointed.