Popcorn maker let you “mix” online video (like YouTube and Vimeo) with several tools.
All jobs can do it online. No installation needed.
1) Just click ” start a project”.
2) Add “media” from online video source (like YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, HTML5 videos)
3) you can edit the video by “mute” video and audio output of this video. Amazing! I can make my own Music Video!!
4) Then, you need to add pop-up, text, etc to your video.
5) Be careful! If you want the pop-up or text show above on your clip. You must rearrange the “Layer” order. (I.e. Video is at the bottom.)
6) After all your creation, you can sign in and save your project.
7) You can share and email your stuff to your friend.
Application for Education
It’s free to edit and mix your video. You can embed your stuff on your blog. It’s good for students to present their work!