OneBox is a new cloud services. The concept is OneBox connect your email account and your cloud-based storage services. Once a new email appears in your account, it will automatically save the attachments into your cloud-based storage, like Dropbox.
Sounds good? Yes, I try it and feel really convenient!
See How’s work:
1) Click ” Try it Now!”
2) Choose the cloud services that you have already signed up.
3) Get the right to access your “Box”.
4) Then, connect your email account. You can add more than 1 email account. That is, you can connect more than 1 Gmail account.
5) Get the right to access
6) If you want to save your email storage, click this on. OneBox can replace your account’s attachment as link. You can turn off later.
7) If you stop using OneBox, you can follow the steps below.
After using OneBox, your attachments directly drop into your cloud storage. That means it’s automatically sync to your desktop! Must try!