Blubbr – It’s an online services let you create some sort of questions into YouTube.
Students can watch and answer questions at the same way.
That’s a fun idea. Students can watch video in learning.
Popcorn maker let you “mix” online video (like YouTube and Vimeo) with several tools.
All jobs can do it online. No installation needed.
1) Just click ” start a project”.
2) Add “media” from online video source (like YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, HTML5 videos)
3) you can edit the video by “mute” video and audio output of this video. Amazing! I can make my own Music Video!!
4) Then, you need to add pop-up, text, etc to your video.
5) Be careful! If you want the pop-up or text show above on your clip. You must rearrange the “Layer” order. (I.e. Video is at the bottom.)
6) After all your creation, you can sign in and save your project.
7) You can share and email your stuff to your friend.
Application for Education
It’s free to edit and mix your video. You can embed your stuff on your blog. It’s good for students to present their work!
It has several functions:
Application for Education:
It’s free! After testing, smooth and fast is my comment! you can record both system and microphone sound at once!
Also, after you recorded the video, you can convert the other format online in the same application!
NO installation expect JAVA(the first time)! No Cost!
Related post: Screenr
– It’s a tools install on Mac or Windows to mirroring and record video the ipad2, new iPad or iPhone 4S’s control
– It’s cost $14.99.
– Here is the demo video on using GoodReader on iPad.
P.S. According to user review:
Reflection – smooth but easily to crash, can be record
Airserver – lag but haven’t crash
AppleTV + Kanex(HTMI to VGA&audio)$468 is the best.
P.S. 2 Here is the other user review:
Reflection allows audio for PC, Airserver only video ATM
for PCS. Promising audio soon. BOTH work audio/video for Mac. Inconsistent
connections on our school wifi.
online capture screen tools. It can record up to 15mins. Its free.