Blubbr – It’s an online services let you create some sort of questions into YouTube.
Students can watch and answer questions at the same way.
That’s a fun idea. Students can watch video in learning.
Popcorn maker let you “mix” online video (like YouTube and Vimeo) with several tools.
All jobs can do it online. No installation needed.
1) Just click ” start a project”.
2) Add “media” from online video source (like YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, HTML5 videos)
3) you can edit the video by “mute” video and audio output of this video. Amazing! I can make my own Music Video!!
4) Then, you need to add pop-up, text, etc to your video.
5) Be careful! If you want the pop-up or text show above on your clip. You must rearrange the “Layer” order. (I.e. Video is at the bottom.)
6) After all your creation, you can sign in and save your project.
7) You can share and email your stuff to your friend.
Application for Education
It’s free to edit and mix your video. You can embed your stuff on your blog. It’s good for students to present their work!
Soo Meta – integrate live poll in video. This website is a special one I haven’t seen.
Let’s see what they claimed :
Start creating video presentations out of pictures, videos, sounds, text & add quick polls into the mix.
By adding video, photo, text and live poll, you can publish a video with 10 poll inside of it.(Free account)
Just imagine after you post a video. Audience watched it and poll the question that you created. The statistics will appeared on your dashboard of Soo Meta website!
Here is the procedure how to make a video:
2) Enter your story/video title
3) Add Video by search or enter url (support Chinese character)
4) Add test and background image
5) Add poll
6) Publish : You can publish as ” Visible with password”
7) audience will enter the url and password
8) The statistics
Application for Education
For me, I found a bit difficult to use it. Mainly on the creating flow of the video. But I think my captured images will help a lot. As adding poll inside the video, students can make use of the video for self learning. Teachers can make use of the statistics to see what students understand of not. What a great tools.
Finding the Website about Maths called “mymathuniverse“. It’s using Video to explain the Maths.
I think it is useful for students during homework. Also, It has flash games to make more interest for the students.
If you use Puffin Free Browser on iPad, You can see this site(all videos) smoothly!
Virtual Nerd: step by step maths tutorial video.
Kerpoof – Pictures and Movie Maker.
This website is established by Disney.
Here is the tutioral video.